Written by award winning author Professor Chris Williams, Emeritus Professor of Psychosocial Psychiatry at the University of Glasgow and President of the lead organisation for CBT in the UK (BABCP), Living Life to the Full has helped many hundreds of thousands of people across the UK, as well as in large programmes in the EU, North America and Asia. Recommended by the NHS Book Prescription Scheme.
The book chapters cover:
• Understanding your feelings.
• Doing things that make you feel better.
• Looking at things differently.
• Building inner confidence.
• How to fix almost everything in 4 easy steps.
• The things you do that mess you up, and how to stop doing them.
• Are you strong enough to keep your temper?
• 10 things you can do to feel better straight away